Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wow, I really need to keep up on this blog. This is my only journal and I know that journaling is important, but I never seem to think about it. Let's see, what's been going on since last year. I ran away and joined the circus. I walk the tight rope now. Wait, that's not right, I never ran away. Must have been a dream. I just signed Emmy up for softball again. I need to find a sport for Andy to participate in. He mostly just likes video games, but he does go outside a lot as well, especially when we watch Emmy in softball. We still live in the house we bought almost two years ago. At church I work with the teenage girls. Still hoping they ask me to go to Girls Camp. I went last summer and it was so fun and I was happy to be there. If they don't ask me to go then I'll just go up one evening. I wish they would ask for any volunteers, but they ask specific people. Emmy had a lot of fun last year for her first year and this year a good friend of hers get to go so that will be great. Haven't heard yet when the boys are going camping. I ask just about every Sunday at church, but nobody ever seems to know. I wish the men were as organized as the women. It would make my summer planning much easier. Maybe I'll call some higher-ups and remind them to get things going or give us the info. I don't have to be timid all the time, just sometimes.

No comments: