Monday, April 19, 2010

Stop Picking-On People

am i the only one who has never been a victim of internet bashing? i hear, or read, about other people who get comments on their blog or on facebook about what a terrible person they are, or how could they do such and such. even in the real world i've never been a target. at least, not that i know of. the only thing i can come up with is that people do this sort of thing out of jealousy, and since there's no reason for people to be jealous of me i've never been a target. i guess i'm glad that i haven't been.

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

Well, believe it or not, I get jealous of you a lot! (but i'll stick to writing my comments on the bathroom walk, tee hee.)
I don't understand how people can act like that and consider themselves a Christian.

Puphigirl said...

I don't think I've ever had anyone comment on my blog or facebook just to tell me how much of a jerk I am or how much they hate me.

But to my face, sure.

greenolive said...

I don't think I've been a victim of that either yet. Maybe if you started posting some controversial stuff people would start making mean comments. I have read some nasty things people have commented on other people's walls and such just because they made a statement of what they believe.

Deborah said...

I posted a darling pictur of Seth on my blog about a month ago. He had fallen asleep snuggling a teddy bear. I got an annonymous comment telling me to reconsider letting him do such dangerous things. I wasn't exactly a "victim," but I felt like one! I felt like someone was announcing to the world, "Attention! Bad mother approaching!" I even cried about it. But, then I erased the comment, erased the blog post, and moved on. I have an idea of who it might have been, but I don't even know that person. But it really did hurt my feelings that someone would think I let my son do dangerous things.