Saturday, June 19, 2010

Not So Young Anymore.

my husband is six months older than me. this always makes him feel that i am so young and "so next generation". tomorrow i will turn 30 and no longer be so young. it's not only a mile stone for me, but also for my parents. all of their children will be in their thirties. i like feeling special on my birthdays. i'm glad that i get to spend it with my husband. since my birthday is on his day off it works out really nice. he doesn't get to come to my party tonight, though, but that's okay. there will be plenty of people there.

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

i wish i could come to your par-tay tonight. have fun and take LOTS and LOTS of pics!!!

Puphigirl said...

Have a great party!

jessiewessie said...

Well, I turned 30 one day before you and I'm still alive. Hope you have the same outcome. Happy Birthday!

okeydokeyifine said...

Well, your hubby Did get to come to the PARTY. About twenty five peeps in all, including children came to wish you well. We ate, visited, and played games. We wished you HBD and I forgot to choke you..so next time I see you... We had a nice time.