Monday, August 1, 2011

Emmy's First Day of School

Here's Emmy almost ready for school. Nana made this dress.


Here's Derek walking Emmy into the schoolyard.


She's still excited for school at this point.


They lined up before going into class.


She started to get anxious when she realized that we would leave her there, so Derek talked to her to ease her fears.





She sat at a table with a little boy named Fernando and two girls named Jasmine and Chayanne.


She was happy when we came to pick her up. She said she had a nice time in class and that they played "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?"


Andy was happy to see Daddy after school, too.

5 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

holy Crap Now I know I am old. I can't Believe that Emmy is in School! She looks darling. What was Andy's First day like in his new school?

Puphigirl said...

I can't believe your school has started already. I'm glad they had a nice time.

okeydokeyifine said...

/How nice that she can start her new adventures...Tell her Grandad says to have a happy day.

Maura said...

I love the start of school! such a feeling of fresh starts. :) I'm glad they had fun.

EmmaP said...

I sort of miss having my kids in year round school. Do your kids have uniforms? in elementary school keenan had to wear khakis with either Navy Blue, Hunter Green or White Polo shirts. That's what Emmy's outfit reminds me of. Although she looks a bit too little for it! :)