Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Christmas Time in the City

so i got my ornaments, but i still feel like there is something missing from my tree. maybe i need some candy canes or garland or something. hmmm, i'll have to think about that. anyway, things are going fine. we're getting stuff together for christmas. i think that i may attempt to make my own pajamas for christmas. see, we have a tradition that we get new pajamas to wear on christmas eve and then we already have them on on christmas morning. i just really love christmas. i love wrapping the gifts and decorating the tree and all. i just really love it.

7 comments:

greenolive said...

The only thing that could make Christmas better is if we could all be together. It's fun to hear what each family is doing though. Someday when we all live on the same street, we'll have to go from house to house and look at all the different trees. Of course we'll have to eat cookies and drink hot cocoa at everybody's house. Maybe even sing carols at each house.

Aaron and crystal said...

We have the same tradition about the PJ'S The kids love it. Any who, Christmas isn't Christmas without the music.

Puphigirl said...

I want new jammie-jams.

Now, garland. Are you talking that tinsle thing that mom used to use? I have a gold bead garland on my tree.

greenolive said...

so seriously, what was that last little bit that you left on my comments about?

greenolive said...

Well in that case, shmanica.

EmmaP said...

still. wanna see pics. thanks.

EmmaP said...

oh - and we've been dating a little over 5 months. :) (Which, by the way is a record for me. Which, also by the way, isn't that hard of a record to break. seeing as the first "boyfriend" i had as an adult (18+) I dated for 2 months before being engaged. We all know how that ended. so, I figure at this rate, I'm already 2 steps ahead.