Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sick and Twisted

my husband and i like to joke around a lot with eachother. we also like to watch crime dramas together. tonight we watched criminal minds. this guy killed a bunch of people and then fed them to the pigs on his farm. after the show derek made himself a milkshake, but he made too much. he asked me if i wanted any. i told him no, but then he asked again in a sort of fake menacing way. then he told me that he didn't want to have to twist my arm. i took the milkshake and asked him if he would really ever twist my arm. he said that he would twist it right off and then beat me with it. so i asked if he would then feed me to the pigs. we both laughed about that. i guess you could say we have a dark sense of humor. anyway, i was just getting onto facebook when all this went down so i put in a plea for help as my status. that cracked me up, but derek didn't laugh. he said now people will be thinking things about him. i can't imagine being afraid of him. he's too much of a pushover for that. not that he's a doormat, but you know what i mean. anyway, one friend said that my posts would freak anybody out. she knows me well enough to know that it's a joke. at least i think she does. well, if the police show up at my door i guess i'll know who called them.

5 comments:

Puphigirl said...

Did he know that the arm thing was a threat that NurseMom used to use on us? Not that we ever thought she would literally tear off our arms and beat us up one side and down the other. But, since she followed through on other threats, maybe, just maybe...

Ruthykins said...

no, i don't think i ever told him that one.

Aaron and crystal said...

I called the police in Carson and they said that they already have your house under surveliance for drug trafficing so... watch out they are coming to get you

Ruthykins said...

how long have they been watching? maybe they can tell me who smeared mud all over my door. dang hooligans!

EmmaP said...

i called the police. they said, "good. maybe they'll take each other out... then we dont have to watch them anymore." and... that wasnt mud.