Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Holidaze

The other day I was hanging out with one of my sisters-in-law and we were walking through Michaels and talking about how excited we are for the holiday season coming up.  I love this time of year.  I love all the decorations that people put up.  I like to just go through neighborhoods and look at what everyone has done.  I think this year I might really get into it.  let the kids help with carving pumpkins and maybe make a Halloween wreath for the front door and drink apple cider everyday.  I need to get going on the kids costumes and mine and Derek's.  Emi wants to be Tinkerbell, Andy wants to be Luke Skywalker, I want to be Red Riding Hood, and I want Derek to be the Big Bad Wolf.  I still have over a month to get it all figured out, so no pressure at least.

3 comments:

PJ and Annie said...

Molly has flipped flopped between: tink, princess, monster, minnie mouse, and jesse the cowgirl. So we'll see where we're at in a month! haha

and I too LOVE the holidays! I've got huge plans!

Fiona said...

Thanks for visiting my blog again! Here in Australia we don't really go for Halloween and of course it's not fall ... So we don't decorate until Christmas. Emily is counting down the days till Christmas and in my mind there are way too few of them! Feels like it should be about May, not September!
Enjoy your season there!

greenolive said...

On your My Family picture, your hair and glasses are awesome!