Friday, October 10, 2008

tagged

so i've been tagged by kienna. the problem is that i don't know how to add links and pictures to posts so the tagging will end with me. i will however share 7 weird or random things about me.


1. i like to watch kid's shows with the kids. i think that some of them are so funny. i can't watch them without the kids, though.


2. i like things to be even. if i step on a crack with my left foot then i have to do the same with my right foot. if derek has put one sock on and then doesn't put the other one on it drives me nuts and i tell him to put it on.


3. i don't think that bluejeans should match every colored shirt.


4. i love shopping as long as i am going for something. i hate shopping with marathon shoppers when i am not looking for anything. i get bored quickly. sometimes it hard to shop with one of my sisters, at least back in the day it was. she would go to six thrift stores and then target all in one trip. i remember just staying in the car at the end of the trip.


5. i think it would be cool to be an elf or a fairy.


6. i like to watch crime shows, like monk, psych, law and order, criminal minds, and those shows that are real like cops or with police chases.


7. i like reading. right now i'm reading the wizard of oz. i've seen the movie, but i've never read the story. i like to see the differences between books and movies.

5 comments:

EmmaP said...

wow - the wiz - for real??? I HATE that movie soooo much, no way i'd read the book! Oh - and for the record - i don't do marathon shopping anymore, hee hee hee. no money, and i'm getting too old to be walking/running around that much! my feet and back hurt...

Maura said...

how fun...I love to hear stuff like that about people. It's amazing how much we have in common. hehe.

okeydokeyifine said...

Book? What is that?

I love to watch movies. And did you know there is a Muppet Wizard of Oz? Check it out.

Puphigirl said...

I too like to compare the book with the movie. I learned watching Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles some of the differences between the book and the movie. So, see, tv can be educational too.

greenolive said...

How did emmap know she was the shopping sister? hahaha. I'm picturing Derek now with only one sock on. How funny. Luckily I haven't seen many pink and yellow blue jeans lately. But kids aren't really wearing pink and yellow anymore, so I guess the jeans are still matching their shirts. hmm.